Friday, October 9, 2009

...boring...

yaya... I noe I noe...
de exams r around de corner~
but really no mood at study......
I HATE exam~
who say tat he/her like exam tat muz be crazy...

I started to like to go to my english tuition...
start to like every presentation~
this is a place where i find my confidents,courage & excitement^^
thank to teacher Jennifer to let me have this chance to learn...
I'm looking forward de next presentation~ de drama.. hehe~ there muz be a lot of fun =)

I'm reading a story book recently~
'' My Sister Keeper ''
Jason say tat this story is touching before~
so I borrow this from my tuition library~
it's quite tough to me, but I will try^^

it's tired to think more~
I'll try to think it simple~
at least...
this will make me more relax n more happy...

it's tome to off~
gOOd nitezzz^^

No comments:

Post a Comment