Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Holiday

okay...
 let's conclude what I did in this long holiday...
seriously, 
I seem like not doing anything in this long holiday =.=

work...??? 
oh no my dad doesn't agree me to go for work.

how about piano...??? 
hmm... I am preparing my diploma exam and grade 8 theory.
but... I'm still lazy in practicing piano 
and doing theory homework ><'''

fine then...
how about my car license...???
although I got it about 1 month,
but I have no chance to drive a car yet ><'''

I just read two novels in this holiday.
'' My Sister's Keeper'' 
actually I read it before and it was nice.
'' P.S. I Love You ''
I love this novel so much.

oh no... how boring is my life now...
I'm kinda regret that why didn't I go for January intake.

what can I do now is,
prepare myself to further my study
and be more hardworking to practice my piano.

awww.... I miss my friends so much~~

I am looking forward to start my new life in college.
I dont want to stay at home and do nothing anymore ><'''



1 comment: