Monday, August 5, 2013

LOST



It's has been a long time I logged in into my blogger.
Everytime I'm not in a good mood, I will come back here.
Perhaps it's not a good act, I should record my happy life not my sad life.
But I will only got the mood to update my blog when I'm being sad.
At least this is a good place for me to express my sadness.

I'm the eldest in my family.
As I grew up, I understand the responsibility of being the eldest sister.
And throughout these time, I play my role well.
I do all these not to get any compliments from others, because I know these are my responsibility.

I don't understand why did you scold me that day,
till now my tears still drop everytime whenever I think about it.

I don't know what should I do or what should I not do.
I doubt myself.

Perhaps there are still many things I need to learn,
One more month, and I will fly to a new place and begin my life all over again.
This is really a good timing for me to rearrange my thoughts and mood.
I hope I could find myself in one year time.



Do not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment