Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Study Weeks


Sincerely and seriously,
This is what I suppose to do now and everyday!

BUT




This is what I am doing all these days!
* like a boss yea *


Alright.
I am having my break now.
Not sem break, but study break.
FOR THREE WEEKS!

So, the purpose of study weeks is to give students enough time 
to prepare themselves for final exam,
to give them full time for study right?

Oh ya!
But I am doing nothing all these days.

No progression on study.
No improvement on study.
and not even start to flip my notes.

The worst thing is,
I feel like having a sem break now!
Keep on dating my friends and keep on ask my friends to date me.

Sorry lar... But I am still in holiday mood =.=


Okay I admit it.
I start to feel guilty when I am writing this blog post,
because I realize that I am seriously never done anything about my final.

Alright alright.
I am going to study now.

NO RETAKE IN OUR LIVES!

okay I got it!

* motivation please stay with me until the final ends *





1 comment: